The Student Ambassador is our premier recognition platform, celebrating the extraordinary achievements of teen girls enrolled in the Girl Talk Mentoring Program. Girls who earn this title embody the values of leadership service; academic excellence; and healthy lifestyles. They exemplify the critical impact that My Girlfriend’s House has on the lives of young people.
We believe that the top students aren’t necessarily top of their class or identified by their 4.0 GPA. Education is a power one yields to affect the world and identified through passion and dedication.
Selected by academic achievement, extracurricular activities, and community service, this program recognizes the efforts that teen girls are putting forth both in the classroom and in the community. Student Ambassadors receive recognition on our website outlining their accomplishments and activities, while creating friendly competition between program participants to embody the values of My Girlfriend’s House.
So how does a teen girl become an Ambassador?
- Displaying excellent character
- Outstanding behavior
- Positive attitude towards others/learning
- Good citizenship throughout the year
- Demonstrating responsibility
- Respectful to peers/teachers
- Following classroom/school rules and expectations
- Become the student spokesperson for My Girlfriend’s House
- Get recognized on our website for your achievement
Take a Look at Our Recent Student Ambassadors